Thursday, August 16, 2012

Uninspired (and Pathetic)

To whoever has the tolerance to read my writing:

The Bermudan sun has drained me of all of my energy...and creativity for that matter. Feeling tired and uninspired, I've decided to use this text post to chronicle my pathetic existence. Here's a little tidbit from my past vacation:

While on the cruise, I walked up to a member of the staff and asked for him to direct me to the nearest bathroom. He responded with, "Which one? The men's or women's?" I think after that I was a little dumbfounded, almost stunned...maybe even a little concerned that one of the crew members could not tell my own sex. I might be exaggerating but this guy actually did not know which bathroom I use...and that's a little disconcerting to me.

But, since I've adopted this "whatever" attitude, I've been trained to not let something like this phase me. First world problems are already too trivial for my liking.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment