Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Day the Universe Changed

Dear Reader,
Assuming that you've read the title of this post, I'll warn you that it's neither deep nor insightful. I don't break down the human condition nor do I analyze the cultural progression of our ever-changing society. Rather, this text serves as an expression of my blatant disinterest in James Burke's The Day The Universe Changed. For a mere $1.50 + shipping, I have managed to buy a roadblock that stands in the way of me and the rest of my summer vacation. I want to visit colleges, hang out with friends, and explore the world...and I intend to do all of these things with the month that I have left. This assignment, however, looms over my plans and into the depths of my conscience. (Dramatic, I know...but what's a high school blog without a little teenage angst?)

For now, I'll continue to just open the book in 5 minute intervals and feel productive.
Let's all laugh at how pathetic I sound,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment