Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Haze / Boy Craze

I love boys. I really do. But as of late, it appears that only mosquitoes love me. It's rather unfortunate that I am going through this phase now because my "conquests" leave me tired and thirsty. They are seemingly perfect, completely sound on a completely superficial level. They are the music festival photographer, the part-time model/full-time film major, and the beautiful cashier at pacsun. In a moment of near dehydration, I texted the latter and inquired about some "rad" sweatshirts he's selling. I might even meet up with him to buy a "soul search" hoodie. And maybe then, the universe will stop as we lock eyes and share a perfect/infinite/(and possibly steamy?) moment. Or maybe I'll hand him the money, he'll hand me the sweatshirt, and we'll go our separate ways. Either way, I'm craving interaction on the most basic level and I don't care ( i love it )

No comments:

Post a Comment